Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency endorses the Chairperson of the Commission on Human Rights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency endorses the Chairperson of the Commission on Human Rights Empty The Presidency endorses the Chairperson of the Commission on Human Rights

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Presidency endorses the Chairperson of the Commission on Human Rights

 Baghdad / Range 

The Presidency of the Republic on Sunday approved the appointment of Aqil Jassim Al-Moussawi as the head of the High Commission for Human Rights and Ali Mezer Al-Shammari as his deputy. 
    "President Fuad Masum issued a decree appointing Aqeel Jassim al-Moussawi as the head of the High Commission for Human Rights with the rank of minister and Ali Mizar al-Shammari as his deputy under the rank of deputy minister, according to the provisions of section VII of the bill," al-Bayati said. Article 73 of the Iraqi Constitution and Article 16 of the law of the High Commission for Human Rights No. 53 of 2008 amended. 
    The Council of the High Commission for Human Rights had voted in its meeting held on 9/12/2017 by a majority on the election of Aqeel al-Moussawi as head of the Commission and Ali al-Shammari as his deputy through the mechanism of secret ballot in accordance with Article 8 of the law of the Commission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 5:59 pm