Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transfer of allocations of the Ministry of Oil to health to complete the projects lagging

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transfer of allocations of the Ministry of Oil to health to complete the projects lagging Empty Transfer of allocations of the Ministry of Oil to health to complete the projects lagging

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 5:49 am

Transfer of allocations of the Ministry of Oil to health to complete the projects lagging

The Cabinet decided to transfer the remaining financial allocations to the Ministry
     of Oil to health to complete hospital projects capacity of 400 beds stall since 2013.
    According to a statement of the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers got "the economy News" a copy of it, "the recommendations provided for the Ministry of Planning transfers the remaining allocations to the Ministry of Oil to the Ministry of Health for the completion of hospital projects capacity of 400 beds according to completion ratios, provided that the Ministry of Finance funding required amount "He said.
    The statement added, "The Ministry of Oil has been obliged to transfer allocations necessary to finance health projects amounting to $ 24 million for the actual increase achieved by the percentage of achievement within the federal budget for the last fiscal year 2017.
    The recommendations also included the Ministry of Finance to finance the amount, and grant the executing companies an additional period of eight months from the date of availability of funding necessary for the implementation of projects and to consider the period from the date of expiry of the last extension of the contract and until the extension of the period of interruption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:39 pm