Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Baghdad, threatening to reveal the names of the corrupt in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Baghdad, threatening to reveal the names of the corrupt in the coming days  Empty Governor of Baghdad, threatening to reveal the names of the corrupt in the coming days

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2013, 7:03 am

Governor of Baghdad, threatening to reveal the names of the corrupt in the coming days

10/30/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The governor of Baghdad, Ali Mohsen al-Tamimi, we continue in Sieina to confront corruption and the corrupt, stressing that the next few days will witness the disclosure of the names of a number of corrupt people in the former local government of Baghdad.
    The governor said in a statement received / JD / copy of it during a ceremony held in the torch on the occasion of Eid Ghadir Trafalgar "Today we stand to confront the scourge large, namely corruption, and we will be in the face of victory right through revealed the names of a number of spoilers who Nhbo money Iraqis sons of Baghdad.
    He called Tamimi "all politicians and brought them votes sons of this country to the helm of government to walk under the provisions of the Constitution of the nation and Anthjoa approach the faithful Ali ibn Abi Talib peace be upon him as he was pursuing tolerance and harmony and non-discrimination between the components of the nation and one people, stressing that there are a lot of officials who Amtlit to their assets in banks from the funds of this people and billions of dinars allocated for the construction of this ravaged country wheels and Israeli tanks and wars fought because of the destructive policy. "
    He noted the governor that this occasion is not the preserve of a certain segment of the sons of this country, but is suitable for all Muslims in Iraq, a call for tolerance, interdependence and stand against Arad band between the components of this country and its doctrines and ethnic groups. "/ End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:07 am