Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi-Iranian talks to promote trade cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi-Iranian talks to promote trade cooperation Empty Iraqi-Iranian talks to promote trade cooperation

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jan 2018, 1:52 am

[size=30]Iraqi-Iranian talks to promote trade cooperation[/size]
    25/01/2018 02:01 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

"The Islamic Republic of Iran is a major trading partner for Iraq," Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili said Thursday during a meeting with Iranian ambassador to Baghdad Irj Musjidi.

According to a statement by the Ministry of Planning, "Trend Press" received a copy of it, "Iranian positions supporting the Iraqi people in various fields."

Jumaili noted that the Iraqi government is seeking to develop its relations with all countries in the world, especially neighboring countries within the framework of the policy of openness and cooperation and building a network of bilateral relations based on the exchange of common interests and in order to achieve the aspirations of the peoples of the region in a more stable life away from political tensions And security ".

He added that "there are practical measures based on overcoming all obstacles that can face the trade movement between the two countries."

"The Iranian government remains and will continue to support the efforts of the Iraqi government in the area of ​​aid to the displaced and stability in all of Iraq, and its continued efforts to promote economic and trade relations between the two countries," Masjedi said.

The Iranian ambassador expressed the desire of his government to establish a permanent Iranian trade center in Iraq and the establishment of a free trade zone and increase the volume of imports, especially in the field of construction materials and milk dried children.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:16 pm