Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Our forces control the border with Syria in full

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Our forces control the border with Syria in full Empty Abadi: Our forces control the border with Syria in full

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 1:31 am

[ltr]Abadi: Our forces control the border with Syria in full[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-30 at 18:42 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Tuesday that the joint Iraqi forces control the border with Syria in full, pointing out that the attendance at the Davos conference came to strengthen the place of Iraq and encourage investment.
    "Our presence at the Davos forum alongside the major countries is proof of respect for Iraq's status, confidence in our economy and the steps we have taken," he said at his weekly conference. "We met with a large number of world leaders, heads of companies and Interpol International Police Chief To increase cooperation in the fight against corruption and prosecution of wanted persons and the recovery of Iraq's funds have been verified the results of this cooperation. "
    "We also met with the ambassadors of the G7, the European Union and the World Bank to continue efforts to support Iraq and prepare for the Iraq reconstruction conference," Abadi said.
    Abadi pointed out that "thanks to the security stability achieved in all of Iraq, we have seen a positive shift for the benefit of Iraq and the expected turnout of global companies and capital, and the selection of Baghdad as the capital of Arab media is a positive indicator and a guide to the return of life to normal."
    He continued, "We have made good progress in the file of the relationship with the brothers in the Kurdistan region in terms of the salaries of employees and the implementation of the powers of the federal authority in accordance with the law and the Constitution with regard to airports and border crossings," explaining that "the price of electricity units for citizens has been reduced."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:56 am