Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: Those who want to fight corruption must fight the quota

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: Those who want to fight corruption must fight the quota Empty Maliki: Those who want to fight corruption must fight the quota

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 3:47 am

Maliki: Those who want to fight corruption must fight the quota

Saturday 3 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    Deputy President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki said Saturday that quotas are the root of corruption, pointing out that those who want to fight corruption fight against quotas, while calling for not listening to voices calling for non-participation in the elections. 

"In order to maintain victory, we need political accommodation because it produces a government based on the political majority and without the majority will be a quota and quotas are the root of corruption," Maliki told a news conference in Karbala during his meeting with tribal elders from the province and attended by Alsumaria News.

He added that "those who want to fight corruption must fight the quota because it is impeding the provision of services," noting that "the political majority we can build a strong government." 

"We want to support the initiative of education and support the process of imposing security," Maliki said. 

"You do not hear voices calling for non-participation in the elections, and there is a conspiracy by some who claim to be demanding that they not participate in the elections," Maliki said. 

Maliki said Friday (June 16, 2017) that foreign interference and "fascination" division and referendum based on political quotas and the distribution of positions and the authorities, calling for work to change the current political system and the formation of a government enjoys a parliamentary majority.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:34 pm