Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Alliance rallies for Tuesday's session through "Krubat Watsab"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Alliance rallies for Tuesday's session through "Krubat Watsab" Empty The National Alliance rallies for Tuesday's session through "Krubat Watsab"

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Feb 2018, 2:41 am

[rtl]The National Alliance rallies for Tuesday's session through "Krubat Watsab"[/rtl]

[rtl] February 25, 2018 - 4:39 Number of readings: 157   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]Sumer News: Revealed a deputy for the National Alliance, on Sunday, the use of his alliance, what he called "Krobat" social networking sites for the purpose of mobilizing attendance to the parliament next Tuesday and pass the law of the general budget.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to MP Taha defense, the passage of the law of the general budget and approval depends on the completion of the quorum, pointing out that the reliability today on the National Alliance and the Union of Forces to complete the quorum.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The defense, that there is mobility on the Croats to mobilize deputies for the coming session next Tuesday to pass the budget, stressing that the vote on the budget will be if the deputies attended the National Alliance and the forces.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Commission, the displaced and the nomadic parliamentary revealed, the addition of a proposal within the budget this year, including the grant of one and a half million dinars for each displaced family return, as well as a proposal to restore the retired members of the security forces contracts to service.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Most Iraqi politicians are working to create groups on social networking sites, or to link them with "Karobat", especially the "Watsab" website, to communicate with MPs and journalists. [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:41 pm