Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen: block will not prevent adoption of the budget on Thursday and will be the focus of the vote

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Citizen: block will not prevent adoption of the budget on Thursday and will be the focus of the vote Empty Citizen: block will not prevent adoption of the budget on Thursday and will be the focus of the vote

Post by Hkp1 Wed 06 Feb 2013, 4:11 pm

Citizen: block will not prevent adoption of the budget on Thursday and will be the focus of the vote

Wednesday, 06 February 2013 19: 43

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} ' Parliamentary Bloc said it would not prevent the adoption of the budget on Thursday but will be central to the vote.

He said the bloc MP Abdul Hussein abtan said {forat news} "block ' will not be delayed approval of the federal budget and will push toward approval Thursday but will be central to the vote on the budget.

"We will vote on the budget for the whole country turned off, the performance of local government and reconstruction projects and services depend as well as staff salaries as well as the Central Government and its Ministry.

"We will defend the rights of citizens as possible and if we can we will announce to the people that is due to a delay in the access of citizens to their legitimate rights."

The "non-block is satisfied with granting retirees a monthly 100 thousand dinars a month and will discuss with the President of the parliamentary Finance Committee.

Referred to as the ' Parliamentary Bloc adopted a number of important laws that affect directly the details of life and livelihood and lifestyle and laws adopted by the bloc, insisting their application on the ground of groping the citizen directly and provide useful, combined General retirement law and its amendments included the Social Security Act for private sector workers and health insurance for all retirees and includes counseling and health treatment and medicationFinished 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:17 pm