Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Moussawi" announces final formulas for voting on the draft budget today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Moussawi" announces final formulas for voting on the draft budget today Empty "Moussawi" announces final formulas for voting on the draft budget today

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Mar 2018, 3:08 am

"Moussawi" announces final formulas for voting on the draft budget today
    March 01 2018 12:21 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Samira Al Moussawi - Archive[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A member of the House of Representatives, Samira al-Musawi, on Wednesday, reached final formulas during today's meeting of the Finance Committee with Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri.

She said, "Moussawi," in a press statement, "The Speaker of the Parliament Salim al-Jubouri held a meeting with the Chairman and members of the Finance Committee after the postponement of the parliament session for lack of quorum."

She added that "the meeting discussed the budget items and amendments and points opposed by the deputies of the oil-producing provinces and the liberated provinces of Daqash," noting that "it was agreed and reached consensual formulas on those points."

"It is hoped that they will be placed on the agenda of Thursday's session if the quorum for members' attendance is completed," she said.

The House of Representatives Arja, on Wednesday, its scheduled to be held and vote on the budget to Thursday on the lack of quorum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:00 pm