Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American magazine: Arab governments like a chess game at Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American magazine: Arab governments like a chess game at Trump Empty American magazine: Arab governments like a chess game at Trump

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Mar 2018, 1:53 am

[size=30]American magazine: Arab governments like a chess game at Trump[/size]
    09/03/2018 04:38 | Number of readings:
    font size:  American magazine: Arab governments like a chess game at Trump Font_decrease  American magazine: Arab governments like a chess game at Trump Font_enlarge
     American magazine: Arab governments like a chess game at Trump Thumbnail.php?file=132123156465465_520x300_546727058
    Direction Press / Special 
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump has criticized US President George W. Bush's policy of using language of threat and intimidation away from diplomatic tactics, a US magazine said on Friday, citing Arab governments as a chess game at Trump. 
    The Foreign Policy magazine said in a report that Trump depends on a group of people with little experience and competence in managing the file of negotiations with other countries, based on the fact that there is a real crisis in Washington is the loss of diplomacy and the adoption of the US President on the threat language instead of negotiations in its dealings with the governments of Iraq East Middle East. 
    "Trump is in control of the governments of Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf countries, such as chess and those who do not agree with his policy," he said, quoting  veteran US diplomat Chaos W. Freeman. "Trump is only afraid of North Korean President Kim Jong-un, who caused A chronic headache for the American president, as she put it.
    The Arab governments, especially the Gulf state, are fully in agreement with Trump's policy of fear or fear. Trump has succeeded in restoring Iraq to the US-Gulf axis by opening up to Saudi Arabia and the Arab countries after it was the focal point of the Iranian-Syrian axis. 

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:59 pm