Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia threatens Britain with nuclear strike

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia threatens Britain with nuclear strike Empty Russia threatens Britain with nuclear strike

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Mar 2018, 2:58 am

Russia threatens Britain with nuclear strike

20:47 - 13/03/2018

Russia threatens Britain with nuclear strike 2016-635929371282161782-216_main
    Information / follow up
    In a dangerous escalation in the tone of threats between Russia and Britain, Moscow has responded to London's accusations of trying to kill a former Russian spy and his daughter in the UK by waving Russia's nuclear power.
    "The individual should not threaten a nuclear power," Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman RIA Novosti was quoted as saying by the RIA Novosti news agency, citing the accusations of poisoning the former Russian spy.
    This came after British Prime Minister Teresa Mae officially said that Moscow was behind the attempted murder of Sergey Scrippal, 66, and his 33-year-old daughter, Yulia, with nerve gas, noting that the material used in the attack was made in Russia.
    Britain summoned the Russian ambassador to her on the background of the incident, while May, Russia, until the end of Tuesday to explain the poisoning of the spy.
    If Moscow were behind the attack, Britain would consider it an illegal use of force by Russia, she said.
    Former double agent Sergei Scrippal, 66, and his 33-year-old daughter, Yulia, have been in critical condition since Sunday when they were found unconscious on a sofa in the southern city of Salisbury.
    Scrippel revealed dozens of Russian spies to the British intelligence before his arrest in Moscow in 2004.
    He was sentenced to 13 years in prison in 2006, and was granted asylum in Britain in 2010, after being exchanged for Russian spies. End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:05 am