Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper: Military spending puts the US on the brink of bankruptcy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US newspaper: Military spending puts the US on the brink of bankruptcy Empty US newspaper: Military spending puts the US on the brink of bankruptcy

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Mar 2018, 3:02 am

US newspaper: Military spending puts the US on the brink of bankruptcy

14:26 - 13/03/2018

US newspaper: Military spending puts the US on the brink of bankruptcy %D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Translation
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US military spending on war puts it on the verge of bankruptcy as President Donald Trump presses for taxpayers' money to build the wall with Mexico, the Mint Press News reported on Tuesday.
    "What the United States spent on its wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and other parts of the world since 2001 has so far reached 1.8 trillion dollars, which means that the spending rate has reached about 8.3 million dollars an hour," the report said.
    "This includes military costs only, even if the consequences of the war were calculated from compensation and salaries for veterans, health care and others to total spending of about $ 20 trillion."
    "The Trump administration has requested a new military budget for 2019 of 4.4 trillion dollars, adding to the US $ 7 trillion deficit to keep the US military empire abroad while Trump demands that taxpayers cover the construction of the border wall with Mexico ".
    "Trump is becoming the biggest US president with deficits and debt in the history of the United States," warned political analyst Stan Collinder.
    "The US government is currently working negatively on all fronts, spending much more than it produces and takes money from taxpayers, borrowing heavily from foreign governments and social security to maintain its work and continue its long-term wars," the report said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:37 am