Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We continue to step back to return the displaced people to their homes and prevent the urge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We continue to step back to return the displaced people to their homes and prevent the urge  Empty Abadi: We continue to step back to return the displaced people to their homes and prevent the urge

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Apr 2018, 3:59 am

Abadi: We continue to step back to return the displaced people to their homes and prevent the urge to make a demographic change
    Wednesday, April 18,

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Wednesday that the Iraqi government is continuing to return all displaced people to their homes, while stressing the need to prevent "da'ash" from causing demographic change.

Abadi said in a speech during his attendance at the tenth conference of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in the Middle East and North Africa held in Baghdad, according to a statement of his office received Alsumaria News a copy, "The world in 2014 envisages that Iraq is over but we have achieved our country strength and unity has We have overcome a champion of our unity and the courage of the fighters and the citizens. "

He added that the victory over Da'ash was the result of the unity of the Iraqis and the standing of the world with us. This is a success because it saved the Iraqis from a criminal terrorist gang that caused many victims during its aggression and other sacrifices in the liberation operations. "" We are continuing to complete the return of all displaced people to their homes and liberated cities. To return them voluntarily and prevent the urging of any demographic change and cancel the diversity that we cherish and the emergence of civilizations. "

On 9 December 2017, Abadi announced the liberation of the whole of Iraq from "Daash", while maintaining the unity of Iraq and its people as "the most important and the greatest achievement."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:29 am