Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's daughter and her husband will represent Washington at the embassy's transfer to Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's daughter and her husband will represent Washington at the embassy's transfer to Jerusalem Empty Trump's daughter and her husband will represent Washington at the embassy's transfer to Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Apr 2018, 2:39 am

Trump's daughter and her husband will represent Washington at the embassy's transfer to Jerusalem %D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%83%D8%A7-635x330

Trump's daughter and her husband will represent Washington at the embassy's transfer to Jerusalem

Israeli media reported that Ivanka Trump and her husband, Gerard Kouchner, adviser to President Donald Trump, will represent the United States at the ceremony of moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
    "We decide to prepare for the arrival of the Kouchner couple to take part in the ceremony," the Haaretz website quoted Israeli officials at the Foreign Ministry, who did not mention their names, as saying during a preparatory session for the transfer of the embassy next month.
    US Senate deputies and US Treasury Secretary Steve Motionin are also expected to attend the ceremony, officials said.
    Last month, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on US President Donald Trump to attend the embassy's opening ceremony, but because of "considerations on the White House agenda" Trump decided not to attend and send a representative.
    On December 6, Trump announced that Jerusalem would be considered both east and west as the capital of Israel and begin to transfer its embassy from Tel Aviv to the occupied city, triggering a wave of anger in the Palestinian territories and repulsive reactions, both Islamic and international.

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:53 pm