Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: We seek to exchange energy with Jordan within the Eight Link Agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: We seek to exchange energy with Jordan within the Eight Link Agreement Empty Electricity: We seek to exchange energy with Jordan within the Eight Link Agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Apr 2018, 7:47 am

Electricity: We seek to exchange energy with Jordan within the Eight Link Agreement

Sunday, April 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced that the Ministry of Electricity, Sunday, Iraq sought to exchange energy with Jordan under the agreement linking the eight, stressing the need for joint action and the establishment of free zones between the two countries. 

The Minister of Electricity Qasim Al-Fahdawi during a meeting with Ambassador Montaser Al-Zu'bi, according to a statement of the Ministry of Electricity received Alsumaria News a copy of it, he discussed "with the Jordanian ambassador ways of joint cooperation between Iraq and Jordan in the field of services in general and electric power in particular," noting that "Iraq seeks To exchange energy with Jordan within the Eight Link Agreement. "

Al-Fahdawi added that "the stabilization of the security situation in Iraq has created prospects for business and economic recovery between the two neighboring countries," stressing the need for "joint action and the establishment of free zones between Iraq and Jordan." 

Iraq is seeking to establish a regional electricity network known as the Arab project of the eight linkage includes Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Libya and Iraq, and it is hoped that the link between these countries in the coming period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:54 am