Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi expert: America's withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will reflect negatively on the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi expert: America's withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will reflect negatively on the region Empty Iraqi expert: America's withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will reflect negatively on the region

Post by Rocky Mon 07 May 2018, 6:19 am

Iraqi expert: America's withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will reflect negatively on the region

13:11 - 07/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Nahrain Center for Strategic Studies, Wathiq al-Hashemi, said on Monday that Iraq does not want the US to withdraw from the Iranian nuclear agreement, pointing out that the American move will contribute to the aggravation of the situation in the Middle East.
    "Iraq is not obliged to condemn or denounce the US withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear agreement, but it will certainly issue a statement expressing its regret for the withdrawal of Washington in the event of the latter to implement its threats to withdraw from the agreement," Hashemi said in a statement.
    Hashemi added that "Iraq will adopt a policy of self-restraint on any US step of the nuclear agreement," adding that "any position will be given to reflect on the fortunes of the blocs that aspire to obtain the prime minister."
    Al-Hashemi warned that "the US move to withdraw from the nuclear agreement will contribute to the aggravation of the situation in the Middle East," stressing at the same time that "the withdrawal of Washington does not cancel the nuclear agreement because it needs a resolution of the UN Security Council." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:30 am