Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls on the Commission to examine the funds and devices contested and announce the results qu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls on the Commission to examine the funds and devices contested and announce the results qu Empty Abadi calls on the Commission to examine the funds and devices contested and announce the results qu

Post by Rocky Sun 13 May 2018, 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abadi calls on the Commission to examine the funds and devices contested and announce the results quickly

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday, the security forces in Kirkuk and the provinces of the province to control security, calling on the Electoral Commission to take quick action to examine the funds and devices challenged and announce the results to public opinion.
    The office of Abbadi said in a statement received by «Journal News», that "the Prime Minister Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi ordered the security forces in Kirkuk and the provinces of the province to control security and neutrality in dealing with the file of elections."
    He called on the Independent Electoral Commission to take quick action to examine the funds and devices contested and announce the results to public opinion in order to ensure the safety of the elections.
    All the provinces of Iraq, on Saturday (12 May 2018), held elections for the election of the members of the Iraqi Federal Parliament in its fourth legislative session, amid talk of failures in some polling stations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:40 am