Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Victory": Abadi closer than others to the presidency of the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Victory": Abadi closer than others to the presidency of the next government Empty "Victory": Abadi closer than others to the presidency of the next government

Post by Rocky Mon 14 May 2018, 3:01 am

"Victory": Abadi closer than others to the presidency of the next government

09:31 - 14/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the coalition of victory Jabbar Abadi, on Monday, that Prime Minister Haider Abadi is closer than others to the presidency of the next government for a second term, pointing out that if Abadi in the case of the task of forming the government a different vision on how to choose the government formation.
    "Abadi is today closer to winning a second term because the blocs competing with him do not have sharp intersections, so the possibility of understanding between them in order to form a government is quite good," Abadi said in a statement to the newspaper "Asharq Al-Awsat" Large, "noting that" the national unity achieved by Abadi, which worked on it strongly is also an added asset, but needs joint efforts to achieve this. "
    He added that "Abadi and through the electoral program, which he put forward before the elections and fought on the basis of said he will embark on the process of state-building and combating corruption and stop waste of public money," noting that "completed Abadi in the first session, whether in defeating terrorism or face the worst economic crisis passed The country gives him an acceptable asset to continue this approach. "
    Abadi, who he described as close to the prime minister, stressed that "Abadi, in the event that he is appointed to form a government, is different this time in terms of how to choose a government formation that should not be imposed by political partners." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:25 pm