Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Maliki met with Hadi al-Amiri and agreed to form an alliance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Maliki met with Hadi al-Amiri and agreed to form an alliance Empty Source: Maliki met with Hadi al-Amiri and agreed to form an alliance

Post by Rocky Tue 15 May 2018, 6:49 am

Source: Maliki met with Hadi al-Amiri and agreed to form an alliance
    May 15 2018 09:43 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Nouri al-Maliki[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

A well-informed source said that the Fatah coalition and the rule of law agreed to form an initial alliance and offered the wisdom to join efforts to form the largest parliamentary bloc.
    The source told "Baghdad Post", that the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki began his contacts with the announcement of the results of the first day yesterday, previously all the political blocs, waiting for the final results to resolve the order of alliances.
    He concluded that there is information confirming that al-Maliki hosted the head of the Fatah coalition Hadi al-Amiri, and a number of leaders of parties and blocs, and there have been positive and good understandings, he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:36 pm