Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the outgoing Iraqi parliament is trying again to cancel the election results

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the outgoing Iraqi parliament is trying again to cancel the election results Empty the outgoing Iraqi parliament is trying again to cancel the election results

Post by Rocky Thu May 24, 2018 8:28 am

[size=32]
    the outgoing Iraqi parliament is trying again to cancel the election results[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

16 minutes ago

(Reuters) - Iraq's outgoing parliament is due to hold an emergency session Thursday to discuss accusations of rigging parliamentary elections held on May 12 in a bid to vote on the cancellation of the results. 
    The session of the day - if held - to complete the session last Saturday, which failed to convene the parliament due to the presence of 105 members only, while the meeting requires the presence of a simple majority (half plus one) or 165 deputies out of 328. 
    The Speaker of Parliament Salim Jubouri to turn the meeting to Consultation. And issued a statement later, calling on the Independent High Electoral Commission to verify electoral complaints. 
    The attempts to hold the meeting after 85 deputies submitted a week ago a request to hold the meeting to discuss what they said was fraud accompanied the vote, in preparation for a vote to cancel the election results.
    The alliance, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, was ranked first with 54 out of 329 seats, followed by the Al-Fateh alliance, which is composed of political factions of the popular mobilization led by Hadi al-Amiri with 47 seats. 
    And then the coalition of "victory", led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, with 42 seats, while the coalition, "national", led by Allawi, 21 seats. 
    The announcement came amid widespread debate in the country over alleged "fraud" operations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 am