Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Prevent the waste of more than half a billion dinars in Diyala Tuesday, May 29

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Prevent the waste of more than half a billion dinars in Diyala Tuesday, May 29 Empty Integrity: Prevent the waste of more than half a billion dinars in Diyala Tuesday, May 29

Post by Rocky Tue 29 May 2018, 3:14 am

Integrity: Prevent the waste of more than half a billion dinars in Diyala

Tuesday, May 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

An investigation by the Integrity Commission in Diyala province on Tuesday banned more than half a billion dinars of public money by controlling the sale of land plots that were closed "contrary to the controls" in the municipality of Baquba, 
    The office said that "its staff seized 47 transactions for the sale of residential plots completed and approved them," explaining that "his preliminary investigations led to that transactions were completed contrary to the controls and prices much lower than the prevailing real price, which was estimated by the assessment committee in the municipality of Baquba, which Caused a waste of public money estimated at more than half a billion dinars. "
    The agency said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that "its staff was also able to control 212 other transactions to sell plots of land before sending them to the authenticate, as these transactions were referred to the decision of the investigating judge to the External Audit Division (the Office) to audit and determine the amount of waste In public money. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:56 pm