Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Water Resources calls for the establishment of desalination plants for seawater in south

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Water Resources calls for the establishment of desalination plants for seawater in south Empty Minister of Water Resources calls for the establishment of desalination plants for seawater in south

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jun 2018, 8:47 am

Minister of Water Resources calls for the establishment of desalination plants for seawater in southern Iraq

16:21 - 02/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Minister of Water Resources Hasan al-Janabi on Saturday called for the establishment of desalination plants for the sea water in southern Iraq and the critical sustainability of the Tigris River, stressing the need to completely separate water resources for agricultural irrigation and drinking water for citizens.
    Al-Janabi said during his meeting with the head of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, that "Iraq has lost 45-50% of the amount of water received from abroad."
    Al-Janabi called for "the need to completely separate water resources for agricultural irrigation and drinking water for citizens," calling for "coordination of efforts at the highest levels among the ministries concerned to overcome the drought crisis and its repercussions on all sectors."
    He called on the Minister of Water Resources to "the need to build clear strategies and the establishment of desalination plants for the sea water in southern Iraq and the Cree's sustainability of the Tigris River and raise its dimensions as solutions to the capital and its inhabitants."

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:07 pm