Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: Baghdad is the first Iraqi tanker to leave for America in 27 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: Baghdad is the first Iraqi tanker to leave for America in 27 years Empty Oil: Baghdad is the first Iraqi tanker to leave for America in 27 years

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jun 2018, 2:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil: Baghdad is the first Iraqi tanker to leave for America in 27 years

The Iraqi oil ministry announced on Sunday the export of the first shipment of crude oil through a tanker flying the Iraqi flag from the southern ports of the country after a break of about 3 decades.
    The oil tanker carries the name Baghdad, the Iraqi shipyard en route to the United States.
    "The ministry is planning to build a national fleet for the transport of oil and oil derivatives for the companies that contract with the Iraqi oil marketing company" Sumo, "Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said.
    The spokesman of the ministry, Assem Jihad, that the oil tanker "Baghdad sailed Friday evening from Basra to the United States. It is the first time since 1991 that Iraq has been carrying its oil tankers. "
    He added that "the load of this shipment of two million barrels and the tanker company to load and transfer to the United States in favor of a company contracted with the oil marketing company."
    Iraq recently received four oil tankers, which will soon be boosted by three additional tankers.
    Iraq is the second largest oil producer in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) after Saudi Arabia, and had in the eighties of the last century, 24 tanker oil destroyed a large part of them or became out of service due to successive conflicts, the country of the war with Iran (1980-1988 ) To the invasion of Kuwait under Saddam Hussein in 1990, Iraq issued in May 3.49 million barrels per day, according to the ministry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:33 pm