Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political blocs agree to postpone the holding of parliamentary sessions until after the Eid holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political blocs agree to postpone the holding of parliamentary sessions until after the Eid holiday Empty Political blocs agree to postpone the holding of parliamentary sessions until after the Eid holiday

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 3:32 am

Political blocs agree to postpone the holding of parliamentary sessions until after the Eid holiday
    June 13 2018 10:26 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Happy Zana[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

The parliamentary legal committee announced the agreement of the Presidency of Parliament with the political blocs to postpone the holding of meetings until after the Eid holiday, noting that the Parliament is currently monitoring the performance of the Electoral Commission and the process of counting and sorting by hand.

The committee member Zana Said, "The Presidency of the House of Representatives informed the political blocs to postpone all meetings of the parliament until after Eid al-Fitr because of the travel of most of the deputies and the absence of political necessity."

Said added that "the Parliament monitors the work of the Commission and the process of counting and sorting and manual procedures of the Supreme Judicial Council and in the presence of any new political parliament will hold an emergency session to discuss the subject," noting that "the post-Eid session will discuss the final results and evaluation of the work of the Commission, The election".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:13 am