Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yildirim announces Turkey's control over 400 square kilometers inside Iraqi territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yildirim announces Turkey's control over 400 square kilometers inside Iraqi territory Empty Yildirim announces Turkey's control over 400 square kilometers inside Iraqi territory

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jun 2018, 1:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yildirim announces Turkey's control over 400 square kilometers inside Iraqi territory

Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim said on Thursday that his country's forces were making progress in the military operation against Kurdish insurgents in northern Iraq and seized 400 square kilometers of land.
    "The military operation against PKK (PKK) in the Qandil Mountains is progressing step by step. Our forces have entered a depth of 40 kilometers in the area and control an area of ​​400 square kilometers," Yildirim said during a CNN program. "He said.
    Regarding the reports of the targeting of the organization's leaders in the Qandil mountains, Yildirim explained: "An air raid was carried out on the organization's premises. We know that there are significant casualties. The details will become clear over time."
    Turkey announced on March 10 the launch of a military operation in northern Iraq aimed at destroying the PKK camps, and introduced units of its ground forces to the country working in conjunction with air raids launched by Turkish warplanes for years.
    Turkey regards the PKK as a terrorist organization and a terrorist organization inside and outside the country for three decades.
    Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has repeatedly pledged that his country's forces will continue to carry out military operations against "terrorists" in Iraq, especially in the region of Mount Qandil, which is witnessing continuous Turkish air strikes.
    In turn, Prime Minister Haider Abadi, there is no coordination between his government and Ankara on the military operations carried out by Turkish forces against Kurdish militants on the border between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:55 pm