Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi coalition: We will hold talks with 10 blocks winner during the next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi coalition: We will hold talks with 10 blocks winner during the next week Empty Abadi coalition: We will hold talks with 10 blocks winner during the next week

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jun 2018, 1:55 am

Abadi coalition: We will hold talks with 10 blocks winner during the next week

09:45 - 21/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The victory coalition headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Thursday, Mday in holding the national meeting with most of the political blocs winning the elections to discuss the process of forming the next government, adding that he will hold talks with 10 blocks winner during the next week.
    The spokesman for the coalition Hussein al-Adli said in a statement to the information that "the victory coalition is in the holding of the national meeting with the blocks winning parliamentary elections in order to find understandings leading to the agreement to form a new government," noting that "the talks will be with all parties in the next week, This meeting will include 10 political blocs winning the elections. "
    "Everyone is talking about alliances between the blocs and joining the largest bloc to form a government, but the issue needs time to clarify the picture more," he said.
    The leader of the alliance of conquest MP Haneen Qaddo revealed in a statement to the Information on Wednesday on the existence of preliminary approval by the National Coalition led by Iyad Allawi to join the alliance and the conquest and all, indicating that negotiations are underway with the victory coalition headed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi to join the coalition . Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:53 pm