Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announcement of registration at the permanent Syrian export center in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announcement of registration at the permanent Syrian export center in Baghdad Empty Announcement of registration at the permanent Syrian export center in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jun 2018, 2:05 am

Announcement of registration at the permanent Syrian export center in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Information / Baghdad ..

The Syrian Exporters' Union and the Damascus Chamber of Industry and Rural Development Mohammed Al-Sawah announced on Thursday the opening of registration for the permanent Syrian exports center in the Iraqi capital Baghdad.

"The center comprises four floors, three of which are textile and a fourth floor for food industries, with a large number of companies, with a total area of ​​4,000 square meters and will be allocated for the wholesale of textile products," Sawah said in a statement to the Syrian newspaper Al-Thawra. As well as a warehouse to store participants' goods free of charge with support for the first shipment. "

He added that "the two centers come with the support of the government and within the direction of the establishment of similar centers in other countries, especially after the Syrian manufacturers through the exhibitions they participated in the exploration of marketing opportunities for their products and their ability to compete."

Al-Sawah pointed out that "the Federation seeks to cooperate with the Damascus Chamber of Industry to open another center for Syrian products in the Libyan city of Benghazi." He called on the industrialists wishing to participate in this center to "communicate with the Chamber to know the stages and procedures of reserving spaces." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:43 am