Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ballot boxes in six provinces reach Baghdad to re-count and hand count

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ballot boxes in six provinces reach Baghdad to re-count and hand count Empty The ballot boxes in six provinces reach Baghdad to re-count and hand count

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jul 2018, 3:28 am

The ballot boxes in six provinces reach Baghdad to re-count and hand count
    July 07 2018 10:31 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Paralysis in the joints of the state and its constituencies because of the upcoming elections[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq News
    announced that the Electoral Commission on Saturday announced the arrival of the ballot boxes for the six provinces to the capital Baghdad, while suggesting that the National Office will re - counting and sorting manually for those funds.

A source in the Commission said that "After the Director General of the Department of Operations in the Electoral Commission of the Electoral Offices of the UNHCR in the provinces of (Dhi Qar, Qadisiyah, Maysan, Muthanna, Basrah, Wasit) to transfer the ballot boxes, which will be re-counted manually, To the Baghdad International Fair in the capital Baghdad. "

He added that "on the orders of the Department of Operations, a number of UNHCR staff in the electoral offices, the transfer of the investigation and Kalis security and results report and the report issued by the barcode of the investigation in the six provinces to the capital Baghdad," pointing out that "the transfer was protected by the security forces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:31 pm