Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ukraine hails EU decision to impose sanctions on Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ukraine hails EU decision to impose sanctions on Russia Empty Ukraine hails EU decision to impose sanctions on Russia

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jul 2018, 3:34 am

Ukraine hails EU decision to impose sanctions on Russia
    July 06 2018 11:58 PM
    Ukraine hails EU decision to impose sanctions on Russia 420181222365746475214
    [rtl][rtl]European Union[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko praised the unanimous decision of the European Union (EU) Council on imposing economic and sectoral sanctions on Russia. 

"I welcome the unanimous approval of the EU Council's decision to extend economic and sectoral sanctions against Russia until January 31 next year," Poroshenko said on his Facebook page. 

The Ukrainian president noted that the demands we demand are clear: the full implementation of the Minsk agreements, the withdrawal of Russian troops from Donbass, the deployment of UN peacekeepers, the restoration of state control, the release of Ukrainian political prisoners and hostages held by Russia, and the return of the Crimean peninsula. 

The EU Council has announced in a statement that the EU extended its economic sanctions against Russia for a further six months, adding that the sanctions target specific sectors of the Russian economy, namely finance, energy and defense sectors, as well as the dual-use products sector for military and civilian purposes. July 2014 and the time limit was set for one year. 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:32 pm