Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Biyarek al-Khair": We are not part of the new Sunni alliance and there are great differences betwee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Biyarek al-Khair": We are not part of the new Sunni alliance and there are great differences betwee Empty "Biyarek al-Khair": We are not part of the new Sunni alliance and there are great differences betwee

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jul 2018, 2:50 am

"Biyarek al-Khair": We are not part of the new Sunni alliance and there are great differences between its leaders

10:30 - 08/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The "Bayarq al-Khair" bloc headed by former Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, on Sunday, opposed to announce a new Sunni bloc on Saturday, while confirming that it is not part of the bloc, indicated the existence of "big differences" storming among the leaders of the bloc.
    The leader of the bloc Mohammed al-Khalidi said in a statement to the "Information", "The mass of the good bars away from the rally, which was announced yesterday evening, because we believe the need to be the next government, the majority of national opposition."
    Al-Khalidi added that "the leaders of this group did not meet on one goal and there are significant differences among them," noting that "this kind of alliances and blocs will be doomed to failure after obtaining positions."
    In the capital Baghdad, on Saturday evening, the formation of a new Sunni bloc called "Alliance of Iraqi forces" after a meeting that included a number of Sunni leaders in the home of outgoing Speaker Salim al-Jubouri. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:29 pm