Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: The rallying championships in the Sunni and Al-Kazemi regions cannot be denied as part of a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: The rallying championships in the Sunni and Al-Kazemi regions cannot be denied as part of a Empty Jubouri: The rallying championships in the Sunni and Al-Kazemi regions cannot be denied as part of a

Post by Rocky Tue 12 May 2020, 2:29 am

Jubouri: The rallying championships in the Sunni and Al-Kazemi regions cannot be denied as part of an external deal

09:59 - 12/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Former Speaker of Parliament Salim al-Jabouri affirmed on Tuesday that the championships of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the Sunni areas cannot be denied , while he considered that the formation of the new government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi has become part of a large foreign deal.
    "The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forces made great efforts to liberate the Sunni areas from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist control , and these championships cannot be denied, condoned, and the blood is mixed until victory is achieved, " Jubouri said in a televised interview with his follower, "Al-Maalouma ."
    Al-Jubouri added, "The sons of the Sunni areas participated in the ranks of the crowd forces and became among them," considering that "| the Sunni areas targeted a terrorist on the pretext of entering the new system."
    On the other hand, between Jubouri, that "external forces have become proud of their victories within the Iraqi political process," noting that "the formation of the Al-Kazemi government has become part of a large external deal and greater than internal wills." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:24 am