Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

US report: Texas will overtake Iraq in pumping world oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US report: Texas will overtake Iraq in pumping world oil Empty US report: Texas will overtake Iraq in pumping world oil

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 2:42 am

US report: Texas will overtake Iraq in pumping world oil

13:11 - 18/07/2018

US report: Texas will overtake Iraq in pumping world oil %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-2-696x435
    Information / Translation
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Texas will surpass Iraq in the amount of oil pumped into the world market next year, becoming the third-largest oil nation after Russia and Saudi Arabia, a report by CNN reported on Wednesday.
    "Rock oil production from the Permian basin in West Texas will outperform OPEC members such as Iraq and Iran next year, according to HSBC's investment forecast ," the report said.
    "The amount of rock oil in the American field of Pyramian is similar to what is in the Saudi Ghawar field, which is the largest oil field in the world, and modern technological developments have reduced the cost of pumping oil, where there could be profitable wells at a cost not exceeding $ 40 a barrel."
    "The rocky oil revolution has reshaped the global energy landscape. The United States has been pumping oil more than ever before, which will make it less dependent on the troubled Middle East for imports," he said.
    "The combined output of Pirmian and Eagle Ford is expected to rise from 2.5 million bpd in 2014 to 5.6 million bpd in 2019, according to HSBC . This means that Texas will account for more than half of the US oil production, compared to the daily production of Iraq about 4.8 million barrels, while Iran is expected to pump 3 million barrels. Ending / 25 z

Lobo
    Lobo

US report: Texas will overtake Iraq in pumping world oil Empty Re: US report: Texas will overtake Iraq in pumping world oil

Post by Lobo Thu 19 Jul 2018, 2:20 pm

Thanks Rocky, this is going to change everything - the Middle East will slowly loose in being necessary for oil on the world stage, the US will be more energy independent and take over as the world's leading exporter of energy.  As a result, if Iraq hasn't already RV'd it will have to in order to pay for what it needs in imports.  It's currency is worthless and even though it is importing massive amounts now, eventually those providing the goods will want to be paid what they are worth in today's market - I believe it will be soon.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

US report: Texas will overtake Iraq in pumping world oil Empty Re: US report: Texas will overtake Iraq in pumping world oil

Post by Neno Thu 19 Jul 2018, 4:28 pm

This was my thoughts years ago that others would catch up and the PPB would not ever get back to 100.00 a barrel hurting Iraq's wants over their needs. We'll See!

BTW, Texas is just a state, the USA as a whole has more Oil than probably any other country. Under Trump we will DRILL!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:22 pm