Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is heading to export 11 agricultural products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is heading to export 11 agricultural products Empty Iraq is heading to export 11 agricultural products

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Feb 2020, 1:30 am

Iraq is heading to export 11 agricultural products

09:46 - 02/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Agriculture revealed, on Sunday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] export 11 agricultural products after obtaining official approvals after achieving self-sufficiency and preventing import.
    The newspaper "Al-Sabah" quoted its issued number and reviewed it / the information, from the advisor of the Ministry of Agriculture, Mahdi Damad Al-Qaisi, as saying, "The ministry obtained approval to export 10 agricultural products, both vegetable and animal, and that the export license is granted by the Ministry of Trade / General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services." .
    Al-Qaisi added, “The products include dates, the skin of all cows, the skin of all sheep, the skin of chrome sheep, intruders, farm ducks, pigeons (different types), ornamental birds (Zajil), pomegranate, eggplant, and pending the approval of the cabinet to export barley. No. (11) items.
    He added that "the development and growth of the agricultural sector achieves sustainable agricultural development that will be effective in the following activities, including the strengthening of the national economy by increasing the gross domestic product, being the engine of most activities, especially industrialization, as most of the industrial outputs are inputs to agriculture and most of the agricultural outputs are inputs to industry, as well About other activities. ” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:32 am