Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri to the British ambassador: We seek to form a government representing everyone without except

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri to the British ambassador: We seek to form a government representing everyone without except Empty Jubouri to the British ambassador: We seek to form a government representing everyone without except

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 5:54 am

Jubouri to the British ambassador: We seek to form a government representing everyone without exception
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / / ... The leadership of the National Coalition Salim al-Jubouri, Tuesday, during a meeting with British Ambassador to Iraq John Wilkes that the end of the counting and sorting will be a motive for political forces in order to move to form the next government.
    "The meeting discussed the political and security developments in Iraq and the region, and ways to strengthen relations between the two friendly countries. The meeting discussed the formation of the next government," a statement from his office said.
    He stressed Jubouri, "The political blocs are striving to reach understandings in order to mature ideas to reach a unified vision on the form of the next government."
    He considered that "the completion of the counting process will constitute a shift and a motivation for all the forces in order to proceed at a steady pace in order to form a government representing everyone without exception."
    For his part, the British ambassador to his country 's support to the Government of Iraq, praising the role of al - Jubouri constant quest to support the democratic process in the country ".anthy 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:20 pm