Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Abadi asked to visit Tehran since mid-July but the latter refused

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Abadi asked to visit Tehran since mid-July but the latter refused Empty Newspaper: Abadi asked to visit Tehran since mid-July but the latter refused

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Aug 2018, 2:36 am

Newspaper: Abadi asked to visit Tehran since mid-July but the latter refused

10:14 - 13/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "news" Lebanese, on Monday, Iran's rejection of a request submitted by Prime Minister Haider Abadi mid-July to visit Tehran, noting that the Iranian refusal came for several reasons, most notably the burning of the southern provinces by popular demonstrations.
    The newspaper said in a report, which was seen by (information), "Abadi asked in mid-July last date for a visit to the Iranian capital, but those in Tehran refused to receive him, for a number of reasons, including its timing is bad, coinciding with the outbreak of southern provinces popular demonstrations on the one hand, And the debate over the legislative elections, the results of which have not yet been resolved on the other hand and the Iranian embarrassment of a visit may be interpreted as a coordination to give Abbadi a second term, in a manner contrary to classical contexts.
    She added that one of the reasons why Tehran refused to receive Abadi is "the nature of the position of Abadi as the head of the caretaker government, and what Tehran senses, and that the future of the guest is already unknown."
    Al-Abadi, who has been trying in various ways to stick to the "lifeline" and to prove his presence in front of the rickety street, has once instructed the ministers of electricity and planning to go to Saudi Arabia to sign an energy cooperation memorandum. , Before announcing the postponement of the visit until further notice. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:39 pm