Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior Chinese delegation is arriving in Washington soon to heal the trade rift

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior Chinese delegation is arriving in Washington soon to heal the trade rift Empty A senior Chinese delegation is arriving in Washington soon to heal the trade rift

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Aug 2018, 1:59 am

A senior Chinese delegation is arriving in Washington soon to heal the trade rift

09:07 - 16/08/2018

A senior Chinese delegation is arriving in Washington soon to heal the trade rift %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    China's Commerce Minister Wang Shuwen will travel to the United States in the second half of August to discuss the weeks-long trade crisis between the two countries, the Commerce Ministry said.
    The ministry said in a statement on its website that Shawin would meet David Malbas, senior US Treasury official at the invitation of Washington.
    She stressed that the Chinese side "opposes unilateral trade practices and does not accept any unilateral measures to restrict trade," noting that "China welcomes dialogue and communication on the basis of exchange, equality and integrity."
    The United States announced in mid-June that it had decided to impose additional tariffs on Chinese goods worth 50 billion dollars a year, while China was quick to respond to the US decision to impose charges on US goods of the same value.
    The reciprocal fees entered into force on July 6, as both sides prepare for a new round of duty-free exchange on 23 August, bringing in 16 billion US dollars worth of Chinese goods and US dollars at the same value.
    The White House accuses Beijing of "dishonest" practices and "stealing intellectual property," and calls for the Asian giant to abandon the practice, thereby reducing the US $ 200 billion trade deficit to China and urging it to open up its markets to US goods. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:31 pm