Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+12
jacksmack
JAFO
vietnam1969
genius_gene
csd9013
Neno
country70girl
BILLYB
fonz1951
Wayne Irby
Diamond
Rocky
16 posters

Release the Global Currency Exchange for the public of the USA we are hurting, we need assistance fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Release the Global Currency Exchange for the public of the USA we are hurting, we need assistance fo - Page 2 Empty Release the Global Currency Exchange for the public of the USA we are hurting, we need assistance fo

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Release the Global Currency Exchange for the public of the USA we are hurting, we need assistance for our families now. ( Iraqi Dinar Currency )

we petition the obama administration to:
    Release the Global Currency Exchange for the public of the USA we are hurting, we need assistance for our families now

President Obama your presidency is second to none; no president has ever accomplished what you have accomplished. You are a great man and an awesome President, we Love you and we need your help, many of us are hurting going thru foreclosure / repossession, but we have a vehicle that has the ability to remove all our burdens. *The Iraqi Dinar currency,* we are a group of more than 5 million strong; which love the United States of American and we want to help our follow Americans and our families, President Obama you are a President for the people, with the people, and we are crying out for your help. Please sir. use your ability to allow the American’s of the United States of America to exchange their currency and help our follow Americans along with our families. Thank you sir.
    Created: Jan 02, 2014

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-global-currency-exchange-public-usa-we-are-hurting-we-need-assistance-our-families-now/nb4zqhss
    JAFO
    JAFO
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Release the Global Currency Exchange for the public of the USA we are hurting, we need assistance fo - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Global Currency Exchange for the public of the USA we are hurting, we need assistance fo

Post by JAFO Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Who wrote this garbage????? "We love you"????? I don't know what you are drinking but you need to stop. The worst President ever.
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Release the Global Currency Exchange for the public of the USA we are hurting, we need assistance fo - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Global Currency Exchange for the public of the USA we are hurting, we need assistance fo

Post by jacksmack Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:52 pm

I think the man is right when he said, "your presidency is second to none" Obama's presidency will always be number two in my book.
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Mheat1 Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:44 am

For years I have watch this site and have said in the past that other folks watch this site we make very bad comments without regard to who it may offend it could be directed at Iraq or President Obama administration are just Arabs. Yes he knows that we are holding dinars but will he release them why should he especially during election when he knows that your donations would go against his interest just like Iraq why should they care about our investment only thing they here is insults to there Government and there people but what they do not here is that we would invest back into Iraq to help rebuild it we are doing the things that we always do being arrogant with no regards to others keep up the good work because it really helping a lot.
    AmpleFlow
    AmpleFlow
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by AmpleFlow Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:36 am

Honestly, What Is Very Funny Is How Many Americans Are Sleep On Real Life….They Act As If President Obama Or Any President {Bush Etc.} For That Matter Owes Them Something....

I Remember When Bush Was In Office.  Many Of The Same Individuals That Bash Obama, Bashed Bush Just The Same; If Not More.  Only Reason Why Some Dinarian’s Or Perhaps Many, Like Bush Now Is Because Of The Dinar.   We’ll Let’s See Hmmmm, In The Real World That’s Called _______ We All Can Fill In The Blank Line From Here. 

“Give Me What I Want & Do As I Say; Revolve The World Around Me & Mine & I’ll Like You”.  If Not Then I Dislike You For Life.  WOW What A Dysfunctional Mentality To Have. 

It Doesn’t Take A Rocket Scientist To Figure-Out “IT’S A FIXED SYSTEM”.  It Doesn’t Matter What Nationality Or Background A President Is From. Whom Ever Would Have Got Chosen It Would Have Been The Same….Don’t You See It’s All A Political Game {It Always Have Been}.  The Plan Has Been In Place Way Before Obama, Bush Etc. Have Ever Stepped Foot In Office & It’s Already One In Place For The Next President As Well.

It’s Really Strange To See How Many People Depend On Others Humans To Make Their Lives Better Or Perhaps Greater.  If “One” Live That Way, They’ll Not Ever Live Life To Its Fullest Potential & Fulfill Their Destiny.  I’ve Been Involved For Quite Some Time Now {Maybe Not As Long As Some; 10yrs. Plus}.  & Just By The Glimpse I’ve Seen & Heard Some Way- Outrageous Attitudes Across The Dinar Boards, Conference Calls, Etc. 

Remember Your Attitude Means Everything; It Describes Your True Character.  It Will Break You Or Make You, {Whichever Route You Choose To Take}.  Your Future Depends Solely On You; No Matter How Much Money You Have Or Feel You’re Going To Receive After The Dinar Revalue; Your Personality/Character Speaks For Itself & It Will Not Only Arbitrate How Long You’ll Have This New Found Wealth But Also Speaks Volumes On What Your Future Will Hold.  No Man Or Woman Or Anything For That Matter Can Determine How You Shall Live; No-One Can Or Will Determine Your Success, Except Only YOU. 

Start Preparing & Building WEALTH Mentalities; Read Self-Help Books {By The Way Self Education Is The BEST Education There Is} Become More Spiritual Get More Connected & Acquainted With Your Inner Being.  Read POSITIVE Daily Affirmations; Practice Saying Them Out-Loud.  Fulfill Your Mind With What Benefits.  Stay Away From Anything Other.   Get Rid Of Old Habits & Create New Ones {POSITIVE That Is]. Bottom Line Is….If You Change Your Mind; You Can Change The World. Your World Especially.   I Pray For All Dinarians; But Just As The Statement Goes; “If You Want Change; Start With You” Because You Can Make A Phenomenal Difference Within Your Life.  Your Life Along With Others ~GOD BLESS You All & Your Families Greatly….   

By The Way The RV Is Not In President Obama’s Hand Its Within The ­­_______.  
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:13 am

by genius_gene Yesterday at 9:21 pm
    I pray on this daily.  Obama is a lousy president who is performed high crimes and  misdemeanors.

AMEN.
    And I very much agree with everyone else, but one and I will leave that alone
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 pm

The enemy knows exactly how to put you and your mind in disarray.Some may agree with this statement,for me I don't,but remember,God is truely in controll.GOD BLESS US ALL AND IRAQ.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:47 am