Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

French army shows its readiness to strike targets in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

French army shows its readiness to strike targets in Iraq and Syria Empty French army shows its readiness to strike targets in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Sep 2018, 2:46 am

[size=32]
    French army shows its readiness to strike targets in Iraq and Syria[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The head of the General Staff of the French army, General Francois Leontre, said Thursday that his forces are ready to strike government sites in Syria, if the use of chemical weapons during a military campaign expected in the province of Idlib.
    In a statement to a group of journalists, Leunter said he expected the last hotspots to be removed in Syria and Iraq until November, Reuters reported.
    The agency quoted a French military source as saying that there are indications of Russia's desire to resolve the battle of Idleb until the end of this year.
    French President Emmanuel Macaron expressed his country's readiness to target Syrian government sites if chemical weapons were used in Idlib.
    For its part, warned the Russian Defense Ministry that preparations are under way to launch a "new chemical provocation" in Syria in order to create a pretext for a new military attack by the West on government sites, similar to the "tripartite" American-British British last April, against the background Allegations of the Use of Chemical Weapons in the City of Douma in the East of the Gaza Strip.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:33 pm