Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi army is destroying ISIS targets in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi army is destroying ISIS targets in Syria Empty The Iraqi army is destroying ISIS targets in Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Aug 2019, 2:59 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Iraqi army is destroying ISIS targets in Syria[/size]

[size=45]BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Fighter jets hit targets of the Islamic State group inside Syrian territory bordering Iraq in the first such attack in weeks, the Joint Operations Command said on Tuesday.
    [size=45]The command explained that the air strikes were carried out in the area of ​​Sousse in the province of Deir Ezzor, eastern Syria, based on accurate information from the Directorate of Intelligence and Counterterrorism.[/size]
    [size=45]She added that "the bombing hit two targets, the first is a meeting of 30 members of ISIS with a group of criminal leaders, while the second target was a place where there are fourteen terrorists who are called" immigrants "suicide bombers."[/size]
    [size=45]According to the statement, the air strikes completely destroyed the two targets.[/size]
    [size=45]The raids coincide with Iraq's celebration of the first anniversary of the defeat of ISIS, at a time when reports show that the terrorist organization conducts an average of 75 attacks per month in Iraq, according to a recent study.[/size]
    [size=45]ISIS has lost 99% of the territory it once controlled in Iraq, but it controls pockets in remote and desert areas from which it launches attacks.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi air force launched raids in the area of ​​Sousse on November 20, through F-16 fighter jets, targeting what he said was an ISIS weapons depot containing missiles and explosives, as well as killing dozens of militants from the terrorist organization.[/size]
    [size=45]Baghdad has been targeting IS positions in Syria since last year to curb the threat posed by the terrorist organization to Iraq.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:31 am