Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr calls for an extraordinary public session of parliament in the maximum period next Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr calls for an extraordinary public session of parliament in the maximum period next Sunday Empty Sadr calls for an extraordinary public session of parliament in the maximum period next Sunday

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Sep 2018, 2:52 am

Sadr calls for an extraordinary public session of parliament in the maximum period next Sunday
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, called on Thursday for an angry peaceful protest in Basra, a victory for its demonstrators to be set later .
    Sadr said in a recorded speech, "Eye of Iraq News," that "we call for a protest, with the people of Basra and its demonstrators, one angry demonstration, a specific date to be announced later."
    He added that "during the years and during the circulation of many governments during the era of Saddam and after the fall and we see the neglect of what is happening in Basra crises and lack of basic services as they are preoccupied with the formation of the largest bloc, which will be polarized like its predecessors, so it is based on legitimate duty and Ali Ali approach ( Peace be upon him), who did not sleep and in the streets of his country hungry or oppressed, I put you some points.
    He added that "the first point is the call of the new House of Representatives to convene immediately, and an extraordinary public meeting broadcast public to inform the public on the course of things, and the maximum until next Sunday, and in the presence of the Prime Minister and Ministers of Interior and Health and Water Resources, reconstruction and municipalities, electricity, and the governor of Basra and his deputies, Basra, to develop radical solutions for future and future, or else everyone should leave their posts immediately . "
    He continued, "Second, cooperation with neighboring countries through official delegations, in order to understand some important files, whether on the water file, or other, and the third is to protect institutions and enterprises, especially ports and airports, in Basra, from partisan and political interventions .
    And, "Fourth, to immediately end informal interventions in Basra, especially the militias and the popular popular crowd to maintain its reputation ."
    "If the above points are achieved, it is a sign of good and a new start for the parliament and its bloc. Otherwise, we have a firm stance that shakes the thrones of the corrupt and those with sectarian quotas who do not respect the dignity of the people. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:48 am