Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior source: Two international axes agreed to speed up the decision of the presidency of parliam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior source: Two international axes agreed to speed up the decision of the presidency of parliam Empty A senior source: Two international axes agreed to speed up the decision of the presidency of parliam

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Sep 2018, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A senior source: Two international axes agreed to speed up the decision of the presidency of parliament and Halbusi the closest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 

A senior political source, on Saturday, the existence of an agreement between the two external axes consisting of 4 countries to accelerate the resolution of the presidency of parliament. 

The source told "Al-Gharab Press" that "there is an agreement between the pivotal Saudi Arabia - the UAE, Turkey - Qatar, to accelerate the resolution of the presidency of parliament," noting that "the leading candidate for the presidency of the House of Representatives is Mohamed Halabousi, who became a hot candidate for the position because of the support that Received from the Building Alliance and prominent and high-profile leaders in the popular crowd. "

He explained that "the Sunni political blocs have 6 candidates for the presidency of parliament and move to choose one of them for the post." 

He pointed out that "the differences between the Sunni political blocs on the site of the presidency of the parliament is no different from the problems that exist between the Shiite forces to the post of prime minister." 

It is noteworthy that the President of the age Mohamed Ali Zinni announced earlier, postponement of the resolution of naming the Speaker of Parliament and his deputies to 15 September.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:19 pm