Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki to Abadi: I do not support your second term .. You have (10) parliamentary seats only!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki to Abadi: I do not support your second term .. You have (10) parliamentary seats only! Empty Maliki to Abadi: I do not support your second term .. You have (10) parliamentary seats only!

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Sep 2018, 3:24 am

Maliki to Abadi: I do not support your second term .. You have (10) parliamentary seats only!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. Revealed a source familiar with, on Monday, an important meeting brought together the leader of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, and the leader of the coalition victory, Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday.
    The source said, "the eye of Iraq News," that "Abadi visited Maliki yesterday night at his residence in the capital," noting that "Abadi suggested to Maliki to form the largest bloc between victory and the rule of law."
    "The source, who asked to be named," Maliki rejected Abadi's proposal and told him that "he only has (10) parliamentary seats, because of differences within the coalition victory," stressing that "Maliki told Abadi rejection of renewing his term for prime minister."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 2:21 am