Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon: No evidence of preparation of "white helmets" for chemical attack in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon: No evidence of preparation of "white helmets" for chemical attack in Syria Empty Pentagon: No evidence of preparation of "white helmets" for chemical attack in Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:24 am

Pentagon: No evidence of preparation of "white helmets" for chemical attack in Syria 710780_Med

Pentagon: No evidence of preparation of "white helmets" for chemical attack in Syria

Pentagon spokesman Sean Robertson denied "evidence that the White Helmets were preparing, along with Syrian terrorists, for an attack on toxic materials against civilians in Syria.
    Robertson spoke of a statement issued earlier on Wednesday by the Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria, in which white-helmeted activists filmed fabricated videos in the town of Khan Sheikun in the Syrian province of Idlib, accusing the Syrian army of using chemical weapons against civilians.
    The center of the Russian Defense Ministry also said that the "White Helmets" are preparing with the militants of the elements of the terrorist "Front of Victory", to use real toxic materials against civilians.
    "There is no evidence whatsoever to support this claim," the US military official said. "The White Helmets have saved thousands of human lives and continue to respond to the Russian and Syrian bombing." The United States and the international community continue to support their heroic activities, "He said.
    "Russia should act as a responsible member of the international community and use its influence to prevent the regime of President Bashar al-Assad from continuing its atrocities," Robertson said, accusing Moscow of "deliberately distorting facts to attack volunteers who save human lives."
    Moscow and Damascus have repeatedly accused White Helmets of carrying out dubious activities under the guise of relief for war-affected people in Syria, particularly the publication of fabricated information materials on "chemical attacks" by government forces in Syria.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:42 am