Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi from Cairo: Iraq will not be part of the policy axes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi from Cairo: Iraq will not be part of the policy axes Empty Halabousi from Cairo: Iraq will not be part of the policy axes

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Oct 2018, 2:51 am

Halabousi from Cairo: Iraq will not be part of the policy axes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi , said Thursday that Iraq will not be part of the policy of axes, rejecting foreign interference in the internal affairs of Iraq. "Iraq will not be part of the Axis policy, we will work to preserve its sovereignty, we will not accept that it is an arena for settling accounts, and we reject foreign intervention in its internal affairs," 

Halboussi said in a conference in Cairo and followed by Alsumaria News, calling for "the importance of follow-up The Iraqi community and overcome the obstacles that face them. "
    "Iraq has proved to the world that it is unified after the blood of its innocent children merged with the various affiliations when they defended its land and its holy sites," he said, calling for "the reconstruction of Iraq and with Arab and regional participation, to turn the page of terrorism on a final basis and to complete the march towards the right direction, "He said. 

Halabousi, according to the conference, "the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States and a number of officials of neighboring countries to preserve Iraq's water share." 

The speaker of parliament, Mohamed Halboussi, arrived in Cairo on Wednesday to participate in the Arab parliament conference .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm