Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the mechanism of compensating members of the provincial councils winners of the membe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the mechanism of compensating members of the provincial councils winners of the membe Empty Deputy reveals the mechanism of compensating members of the provincial councils winners of the membe

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Oct 2018, 2:34 am

Deputy reveals the mechanism of compensating members of the provincial councils winners of the membership of Parliament

09:44 - 08/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy governor of Basra, Zahra Hamza, on Monday, the mechanism of compensating the seats of members of the provincial councils winners of the membership of Parliament, indicating that the Commission will work to put someone else alternative to the member of the winning parliamentary membership.
    Hamza said in a statement to the information that "the replacement of the members of the provincial councils who won the membership of the parliament are selected according to the law of the Commission," noting that "after the members of the provincial councils resign, the Electoral Commission to put the bench for them from the reservists, that Be from the same party and the mass of the person winning the membership of parliament. "
    She added that "the provincial elections did not change any date, as it is still on time in the month of December next," noting that "the postponement of the elections or not be through the Council of Ministers to submit a request to the House of Representatives, which in turn to send a request to To postpone the elections. "
    Hamza stressed that "the provincial councils took more than a lifetime and exceeded that by more than a year and a half, and therefore Iraq needs new elections to the provincial councils." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:42 pm