Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi from Geneva: We will continue to enact high-value legislation that reaches the level of in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaabi from Geneva: We will continue to enact high-value legislation that reaches the level of in Empty Al-Kaabi from Geneva: We will continue to enact high-value legislation that reaches the level of in

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Oct 2018, 12:31 pm

Al-Kaabi from Geneva: We will continue to enact high-value legislation that reaches the level of international law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The first deputy speaker of parliament, Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, on Tuesday, to proceed with the enactment of high-value legislation up to the level of international laws, pointing out that Iraq compass the Middle East.

"We will work with the parliaments of the world to end the crises and wars that plague the people, and this is our strategic plan for the next four years," Al-Kaabi said during a speech at the IPU in Geneva.

He added that "Iraq compass the Middle East, and the principles of justice and equity are made by the will of representatives of peoples in parliaments," stressing that "we will continue to enact legislation of high value up to the level of international law."

Al-Kaabi called on international parliaments to "visit Iraq and they will see a country other than what they hear through an anti-false media machine that falsifies facts and conveys images that are contrary to reality." He added that the Iraqi parliament will work with world parliaments to end the crises and wars that afflict peoples.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:56 am