Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish deputy: Independent technocrats are early and we have the right to claim a sovereign ministr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish deputy: Independent technocrats are early and we have the right to claim a sovereign ministr Empty Kurdish deputy: Independent technocrats are early and we have the right to claim a sovereign ministr

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Oct 2018, 3:37 am

Kurdish deputy: Independent technocrats are early and we have the right to claim a sovereign ministry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A deputy for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, on Friday, that the talk about "independent technocrats" is an early fact that Iraq is still governed by partisan affiliations, while pointed out that the right of the Kurdish blocs to demand a sovereign ministry, pointing at the same time that the positions are not A target for those blocks. 

Bakhtiar Shaways said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "talking about the independent technocrats is an early order because Iraq is still governed by parties and partisan affiliations," noting that " Adel Abdul Mahdi is an independent figure and not affiliated to a party which gives him a strong push to be mediocre among all."

Shaways, that "Kurdish blocs and according to their electoral eligibility is entitled to claim a sovereign ministry, whether foreign or financial," stressing that "our main goal of the success of the government and want to promote and resolve outstanding problems between Baghdad and the region." 

Shaways pointed out that "positions are not our primary goal, but we seek to achieve real participation in decision-making as part of the political process and we are supportive and adhering to the person of Abdul Mahdi as a moderate and strong personality and close ties with everyone at home and abroad." 

The President of the Republic Barham Saleh Adel Abdul Mahdi on Tuesday October 2, 2018 to form the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:58 am