Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petroleum products allocate 2 million liters of fuel oil to Nineveh farmers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petroleum products allocate 2 million liters of fuel oil to Nineveh farmers Empty Petroleum products allocate 2 million liters of fuel oil to Nineveh farmers

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Oct 2018, 6:15 am

Petroleum products allocate 2 million liters of fuel oil to Nineveh farmers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The oil products distribution company announced on Saturday its annual plan to equip the farmers of Nineveh province with their share of the oil product of the 2018 harvest, amounting to approximately 2 million liters, while indicating that the processing is preceded by the on-site detection procedures to determine farmers' quotas.
    The director general of the company Eng. Kazem Masir Yassin said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "the distribution company is continuing to equip farmers in Nineveh oil gas production through its processing facility and the official subsidized price of 400 dinars / liter," adding that "this The procedure comes within the framework of the agricultural plan approved by the Ministry of Agriculture through its directorate in Nineveh, "noting that" this procedure is done after an on-site inspection by special committees for this purpose to determine the required share and complete the necessary procedures. "
    On the other hand, the statement quoted Ihsan Mousa, director of the processing unit in the distribution company, as saying that "they have chosen farmers to equip them according to the area planted or depending on the mechanisms, pumps and agricultural farms." He added that "the company is striving to support the agricultural sector to improve its status by Possibilities ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:38 pm