Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Is Sistani refused to Istizar MPs from the government of Abdul Mahdi?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Is Sistani refused to Istizar MPs from the government of Abdul Mahdi? Empty Is Sistani refused to Istizar MPs from the government of Abdul Mahdi?

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:32 am

[size=32]
    Is Sistani refused to Istizar MPs from the government of Abdul Mahdi?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shivat News / Member of the House of Representatives Qutaiba al-Jubouri on Monday surprised by the fact that some politicians speak on behalf of the supreme authority in Najaf, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani and the claim that it rejects the nomination of deputies to take over ministerial portfolios.

Jubouri said in a statement today that "the wise reference was and remains the safety valve for the political process and is credited with directing the course of the country for the better and in the interest of public interest, and all components of the Iraqi people recognize this credit, especially when the occurrence of intractable crises difficult to solve," noting that " Is the fact that some politicians speak on behalf of the reference and the delivery of incorrect information to the media about the situation on issues did not talk about reference.

He explained that "the claim of some politicians that the reference to prefer to appoint new ministers of deputies is unfounded, it did not indicate its position on it and therefore surprised by the use of these names using reference in statements containing words and directives attributed to it to achieve personal goals or party narrow.

"These politicians must stop creating chaos and do not put the name of the reference in statements expressing their personal opinions," al-Jabouri said. "The persistence of these behaviors harms the position of the authority and causes things to turn away from their proper course. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am