Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress plans to enact a law banning the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress plans to enact a law banning the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia Empty Congress plans to enact a law banning the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 2:02 am

[size=32]
    Congress plans to enact a law banning the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia[/size]
    Congress plans to enact a law banning the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia %D9%85%D9%85_%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86_%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%B3_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Twilight News / 21 members of the US House of Representatives on Wednesday a bill to immediately stop all sales and military aid to the Saudi government.

The draft calls for a ban on assistance to the Saudi government, including defense, interior and intelligence ministries or any of its affiliates, in the areas of security, intelligence, training, equipment, maintenance, testing or technical data.

The bill grants the US president the power to request exceptions to the ban, each of which is dealt with separately.

"Under Democratic and Republican administrations, I have called for a serious review of arms sales to Saudi Arabia," said Massachusetts Democrat Jim McGovern, who leads the bill.

"It is time for the United States to stop all sales of arms and military aid to Saudi Arabia," said McGrawren, a senior official on the House Committee of the House of Representatives, in the case of the killing of prominent Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at his consulate in Istanbul. "Our democratic values ​​are at stake here and we need To advance as a country and do the right thing. "

The draft resolution came as President Donald Trump criticized Khashoggi's killing in a process he described as miserable and said his administration had taken the first steps to punish the Saudis involved in the case by revoking the visas issued earlier.

The US president also said he would leave the resolution to Congress on the consequences of Khashoggi's case against Saudi Arabia, and said the attempt to cover Khashoggi's death was "the worst cover-up ever."

US Defense Department spokeswoman Rebecca Ribaric told Al Hurra television this week that the $ 110 billion sale of arms deals with Saudi Arabia signed in 2017 is unchanged and continuing according to the agreed timetable.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/032d50b3-8f55-43a5-bf36-ddf2e06f9448

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:41 pm